Friday, October 31, 2008

Photo Story Friday Happy Halloween!







We had lots of fun this year! We carved pumpkins, made many Halloween pictures and crafts, went to a few Halloween parties, and then today we ended with a fun trip around the neighborhood to Trick-or-Treat, and Trunk-or-Treat. Then off we went to my sister Elisa's for a haunted house! Her husband Tyler does one every year, and it just keeps getting better and better. Ethan was dressed as a bat, Dad as a swing vote, and Mom and Noah were skeletons. I wish I could take credit for the great skeleton idea, but I can't. My friend Heather was pregnant last year, and she and her husband made the costume, and very generously loaned it to me. We have had a great Halloween, and can't wait until next year!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek





10 comments:

Indrani said...

Nice outfit you had this Halloween!
Great shots all!

The Melo Family said...

That costume is soo cute!! I love the little skeleton! and Ethans bat costume is way cute!!

Cecily R said...

Your skeleton costume is HILARIOUS!!! I love it!!

And that is just about THE cutest bat I have ever seen!!

afacer said...

Love all the costumes!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes. I just love the preggo skeleton outfit. So neat!

Hannah said...

Hahaha I LOVE your outfit!! how creative!!!

Camille said...

We are going private. If you want to still read our blog email us at millielarose@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

Cute Costumes!!!

mary said...

You all look so cute! How creative!

raising4boys said...

Love your costume Tiffany!! So funny. So I guess you are having another boy? Too fun :)

Camille said...

I love your maternity costume.