Monday, October 6, 2008

A small bike



Ethan loves bikes! He loves to watch the neighborhood kids ride their "big bikes" and longs for the day that he too will be able to have a big bike. So when he saw this two wheel bike, that was smaller than the ones he saw the other kids riding, he had to give it a try. He never really got anywhere, but he was happy to sit on it for a while! Next spring we will get a "big bike" with training wheels, and then the fun will begin!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Ethan looks so cute on his little bike! Boys on bikes are a fun but somewhat lethal combination ... I always give a prayer of thanksgiving every fall when bikes are put away that my sons and their bikes are still in one piece! ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Hopefully Ethan won't be too much of a daredevil when he gets his big boy bike.

afacer said...

How cute is that... I really need to get Kel a bike! (A big one I mean! :))

Cecily R said...

I LOVE that!! He is SUCH a funny kid!

By the way, I'm so lame. I was looking at that picture for a full 30 seconds before I figured out why that background looked so familiar. Woah. I need more sleep.