Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cold Days at the Zoo


















As you may notice there is snow on the ground in this picture, that is because I took it last winter when Ethan and I went to the Zoo for his first time. We went on the free day they have every month during the colder months. We were over by the playground and I just happened to look behind us, and liked what I saw, so here it is.



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

9 comments:

Chris said...

When do they do free days at the zoo? Where have I been? Hogle Zoo?

Cecily R said...

That's a cool shot Tiffany! And I'm with Chris...where have I been and why haven't you invited us on your secret free day at the zoo???

Juliana said...

wow..i can see how cold that was...

Mine : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit also. Thanks

tiarastantrums said...

never thought to go to the zoo in the inter!

AutoSysGene said...

Nice shot! And I've always wanted to visit the zoo in the winter. I have to put that on my to do list.

Anonymous said...

What a neat shot! BBbbrr.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. The zoos around here are pricey so how lovely that you have free days! Even if it's cold.

Tiffany West said...

I think it is from Nov - Feb or March that Hogle Zoo does a free day. It was the 2nd Thurs of every month last year, I don't know about this year. We only went the one time though.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cool shot of the bird and love the back drop!