Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleeping Babies


This is kind of a fun idea, I was tagged by Koriann to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in my computer, and this is what it was. It is actually another one of my favorite pictures! This was in June of 2006, Ethan was 3 mo old, and this was taken after his first walk. I really am not so obsessed that I need to document every little detail of my children's lives, but I just loved the way he fell asleep with his little fist up to his face, and the cute frog hat that his Aunt Anna and family gave him that was still a little to big, and Zach looked good too, so I made them wait while I ran in the house to get the camera.
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I think it is a really cute photo. I love pictures when babies suck on their tiny fist.. way to cute..

Saz said...

lovely image one for keeps!

Anonymous said...

These are the moments that we need to remember. I don't blame you for running for the camera. There's nothing better than a sleeping baby.

afacer said...

LOVE IT!! And I can't believe how little he was... where does the time go?

Hannah said...

That is such a precious picture =)

I can't wait til I have kids one day! I'm determined to prove my fiance that he's perfect to have a bunch of little girls! (he wants boys ;) )

Chris said...

That is a beautiful moment and a nice picture too!

Cecily R said...

It IS a really sweet picture. After seeing him tonight all big and ready to be a big brother, I am shocked once again at how fast time flies!!!

And you know me...lately I DO take pictures for everything!!!