After our walk the other day I sat down on the porch steps, which I usually do while I let Ethan play in the yard, however on this particular day Ethan came and sat down next to me and we had the following conversation:Ethan: I need to sit down
Me: Oh, are you okay?
Ethan: Ya, my belly just hurts (as he places one hand on his tummy).
I couldn't help laughing a little bit, I guess I have been saying that a lot lately, but with only 3 weeks until I am due, hopefully it won't be to much longer until my belly won't hurt anymore, and then I will be curious to find out what I say then!
4 comments:
what a cute boy!! hes so funny!
Oh, he is just...so one of us!!! He makes me smile everytime I think of him!!
WOOOOOOO on three weeks!!!!
LOL! So cute Tiffany!
Yay, the countdown is officially on! Good luck with everything and I hope the labor goes well.
I can't wait to see pics of the cute little guy - Ethan is going to be a great big brother!
Post a Comment