Monday, October 27, 2008

A New Toy!

















My sister-in-law has shown me the coolest thing in the whole world! It is picture editing, and I am completely hooked! These are just a few I have edited, and I love the effects you can do! I have just spent an hour or so playing around with a bunch of my old pictures, and I am really having a lot of fun! So thanks Cec!

7 comments:

afacer said...

I WANT!!!!!

Cecily R said...

I TOLD you!!! Hahaha! Now you will call me and tell me that you love and hate me too!! :)

The pics look GREAT by the way!

Stacy said...

Hey tiff, i found your blog through the medskers. Your family is so cute, ethan is so big, time flies he is adorable!

Camille said...

It's addicting isn't it. The pictures look great.

The Melo Family said...

OO I like that! do you use photoshop?

Swain Family said...

The pictures are really cool! I'm jealous! And Happy late Birthday!

Julia said...

Wow! That is really cool! The pictures look great! I had to do a double take of Ethan in the chair ... I was positive he didn't have a twin. ;-)