Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Making yummy messes




Here are some fun pictures of our first time making cookies together (chocolate chip of course). Ethan thought it was lots of fun to dump all of the ingredients into the bowl. It took a little convincing for him to try the beaters, but once he got a taste he went for it! He was so excited to help put the cookie dough on the sheet, and after I put them in the oven he kept telling me "It's hot Mom, Mom it's hot"! We made a little bit of a mess, but we sure had fun eating the fruits of our labors!

3 comments:

Camille said...

He looks so cute in his apron. Nothing like warm cookies and a glass of milk....

afacer said...

You are such a good mom - I bet he had a blast! I'll be expecting a chocolate chip cookie made by my favorite nephew on Sunday! :)

Elisa and Tyler said...

Your are the best mommy! Since you do live by me I think I might have to try my nephews first batch of cookies. Do we have a family thing Sunday I do not know about?