This friday I wanted to post a picture of Odie, our dog, who passed away this week. He lived a good long life, and was very loved by Ethan (sometimes a little too much), He was a funny old man of a dog, and we will miss him!
Odie will be greatly missed, especially by the youth of the 6th ward. I don't think a bishopric fireside at your home will be the same. At least all dogs go to heaven. =)
There's no such thing as being loved too much. Okay, well almost no such thing. Sorry to hear about your loss -- he looks like a fun little guy. The dog I mean. Well, your son too I suppose. Am I rambling again?
16 comments:
Oh no! I didn't know he died! I'm so sorry...my kids will be so sad to hear. What happened?
oh so sorry!!
He looks lovely - I am partial to ANYTHING (ANYTHING) canine related so I am SINCERELY sorry, that is so extremely tough.
Best wishes attached.
So sorry to hear about your doggy loss - he did have an adorable smooshy dog face - I love it. :)
Odie will be greatly missed, especially by the youth of the 6th ward. I don't think a bishopric fireside at your home will be the same. At least all dogs go to heaven. =)
That shot is precious! I'm so sorry about your loss. It is so hard to lose an animal.
Your son is adorable.
We're sorry to hear about Odie... My boys were sad when I told them.
Oh! I'm so sorry! He really was a good dog! I liked him!!:D
There's no such thing as being loved too much. Okay, well almost no such thing.
Sorry to hear about your loss -- he looks like a fun little guy. The dog I mean. Well, your son too I suppose. Am I rambling again?
OH MY HECK!!!!!!! I can't belive he died and I can't belive you did not call me! That is so so so sad! Was he sick?
hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!
really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you
Hey, that Beck guy left the SAME comment on my photo blog. Dweeb.
I came back to make your comment total an even dozen. I think that's as many comments as I got combined the first 8 months I blogged. Woo hoo!
And I'm still sad about my stinky friend Odie.
I am sorry to hear about your dog. They really become a part of your family, I know ours has.
Loosing a member of your family is always hard! Poor dog and poor Ethan, he probably really misses him.
aw, Tiff - I'm so sorry about Odie. I love dogs! I don't know how my kids (or I!) will handle it when our own Sage goes.
Post a Comment