Friday, September 26, 2008

Riding bikes


Those of you who participate in PSF have probably noticed two things about my photos, 1) they are almost all of my son, and 2) I am no professional. I am not even really artistic when it comes to my shots. The reasons for theses facts are that I really only ever think about taking pictures of my son, and I shoot what looks good to me through the lens. Which makes for some interesting stories, and some non-stories. Today's picture is a non-story, we were outside playing, and he was riding his bike (one of his favorite things to do) and I wanted to get some pictures of him on his bike this year before it gets to cold. This was my favorite.
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


9 comments:

Karolynn said...

He is a little cutie! My kids love being outside, riding bikes.. I think you take great photos!

Julia said...

Very cute! Tiffany, you take great pictures!

Cecily R said...

NOTHIN' wrong with that...he's adorable. And I'm not saying that just because he's my nephew. He just IS.

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a little cutie!!!

tiarastantrums said...

he's so cute - and that is special - to you!

Swain Family said...

He is a cute boy! And no worries, we are all moms taking way too many random pictures! It's awesome! :)

afacer said...

He's so funny... love it!!

Chris said...

Well, your non story turned out to be a pretty good a story. As for the good picture debate: If you like it, it's a good picture. That's all I do, I take pictures that I want to see.
Having said that, I think this shot of your son is fabulous. Great perspective.

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie.