



Ethan has always loved stickers. He will put anything on his face to see if it will stick, and I am surprised at some of the things that do stick: paper, plastic, crayon wrappers, you get the picture. He now gets at least one sticker every day, which he will put on and take off multiple times until the "sticky" is gone, so I am always finding unsticky stickers all over the place. I made the mistake a few weeks ago of taking a picture of him when he had put a band aid over his eyes, and now almost every day he will put the sticker over his eyes and ask for a picture, he even made Dad do it once. So without further adieu, sticker pictures.......
3 comments:
What a cheeseball... I love it! Now I know what to buy him.
That is so funny - my boys are obsessed with covering their bodies with stickers too! Maybe it's a boy thing??
Stickers are a cheap entertainer!!! Give them a pack and they are set for hours..
Post a Comment