11 years ago
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Singing
This month in Primary E has been learning the song Follow the Prophet. He has been singing the chorus all month, and if you are like me, you may remember songs from your youth that you didn't quite have the right words to. This is one for E, he sings "Follow the Prophet, follow the Prophet, follow the Prophet, he goes away" I asked him the other day if the words were he knows the way. He responded, "No, it's he goes away" I then asked, "why does he go away?", and he answered without hesitation, "so we can go with him, like when the city went up to heaven." (he was referring to the City of Enoch)I had to smile, he is right it makes sense that we follow the Prophet when he is going somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is way cute, he's right though we do follow the prophet. haha!
That is way cute, he's right though we do follow the prophet. haha!
How creative. I can't believe he is 4!!!! Crazy!!
I love that! So cute!
Post a Comment