

What do you think has all of my boys attention? Why in the world would they all be sitting so nicely and quietly, for a long period of time I might add! Well of course it is FOOTBALL! Dad is ecstatic, he has always been so kind and watched minimal amounts of football since I don't care much for it, but now that he has his boys on his side it will be football, football, football ........ perhaps this is the incentive I need to actually put some effort into learning more about the game, and who knows, with all the football that will be going on, maybe I'll even be converted.......maybe.
Disclaimer: This should have been posted in January, but I just recently downloaded the pics onto the computer, so it is a little past football season :)
1 comment:
That just gives you time to do your hobbies while the boys are occupied ;)
Post a Comment