Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Pass Times at Our House

Here are just a few of the things the boys love doing lately:

Loving on each other and/or wrestling (you can also see the car track which is still a big hit, but it already received an entire post so it will only receive an honorable mention here)


erupting the volcano Grandpa Larry and Betsy gave E for Christmas. If you look closely you can see the game board that the volcano is the center of. That is the VOLCANO GAME that Dad and E made up...... also a big hit :)



and Noah's all time favorite, playing in his Tupperware drawer. I say his because it basically is, he puts all of his special items and finds in his drawer, you would be amazed at the things I have found in there. It ranges from food, to dirty silverware, toys of many varieties, things I consider garbage like milk lids and aluminium foil (I swear I don't let him play in the garbage, he is really sneaky though and takes things off of the table when I am not looking), and the latest was his jacket. In this picture he is doing an inventory by putting everything into a box, and then putting it back in his drawer. :)

1 comment:

Cecily R said...

Of course it's his drawer...don't your kids own the house like mine own ours?

I must play the volcano game.