11 years ago
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Faith of Children
In math if A = B and B = C then A = C. In life it isn't always quite like that, but that mentality can cause some cute comments from our favorite three year old. For instance, in past FHE we have talked about faith, and how it is like a seed and if we nourish it will grow. Recently we have been talking about the Armour of God, (it seemed like a good idea considering E's current fascination with swords)and what each part represents. So, the other day E told Zach and I, "My shield will grow into a tree!" I was so impressed by his logic, and even more impressed that he remembered what we had taught him! You just have to love the way kids minds work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute, Tiffany! I just love Ethan! What a sweetheart!
Too cute!!
Post a Comment