Monday, August 17, 2009

Things said around the house take two

Mom: Run fast! Faster, faster!
E: I can't run faster, my feet are not bigger! I run slow fast until I am big like Daddy.

E to Dad: I need to hold to the iron (pause with a thoughtful expression) ribbon!

E to Noah: Oh Noah, you're so cute.

E to Noah: Some day you will be little like me, and then you can ride my bike.

E to Mom: Will you dance with me?

E to anybody: When I grow up I will be an astronaut, and I will buy a rocket ship at the store. I will have to work hard!

E, again to anybody: I want to drive a back digger, the little one, when I am bigger, when I am nineteen.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ethan says the cutest things. When he was over on Sunday, he told me about the Angel Moroni I have sitting out. I was impressed! Most kids that age don't know much abour Moroni or at least have difficulty saying it.

Camille said...

I love it!! How cute!!