Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally family pics!






It has been a while since I posted, I have been busy! A lot has happened, and when I have more time I will post everything (or some important things) that have happened, but for now I will just show some of our family pictures. My amazing sister in law Cec took family pictures for Zach's family and mine, and here are just a few of the great shots she took! I am just so excited to have family pictures with the whole family (ie Noah) in them that I had to post a few! (That and my pics don't do my boys justice the way hers do, and I am actually in some of these and I thought I should have at least a few on the blog that I am not behind the camera for :)) Thanks again Cec!

5 comments:

Swain Family said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet are those boys!! Too cute! I love the first one, in black and white!

Btw, I blog-stalk you all the time, I just don't always comment! But I want you to know you are an inspiration! Such a good mom! Love reading your posts! :)

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Love the family pictures. So darn cute.

The Melo Family said...

WOW Tiffany! these are great!! I love the first one it's priceless!!

Camille said...

Cute photos!!!

Julia said...

Beautiful! What great pictures!