8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Noah's First Birthday
2. Ethan being able to sleep through the night consistently.
3. Pine View Party with family.
4. Sitting down to read a good book.
5. Going to the Tree House with my boys.
6. Making (and eating) cookies or brownies (I haven't decided which yet :))
7. Date night with my hubby.
8. Halloween!
8 Things I did this weekend:
1. Yard work
2. Cleaned the house
3. Laundry
4. Played with Ethan and Noah
5. Watched movie as a family.
6. Read a book and took a bath.
7. Went to church
8. Taught a lesson
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Go back to school
2. have more time to sew
3. cake decorating
4. make an award winning quilt
5. Run a 5K (I have trained for it three times and either get pregnant or sick :()
6. be more outgoing
7. go hiking every weekend
8. Be independently wealthy so Zach wouldn't have to work, and we could help out friends and family.
8 Places I'd like to travel
1. Ireland
2. Netherlands
3. Paris
4. Greece
5. Bulgaria
6. Italy
7. Africa
8. England
8 Shows I watch:
1. Aurthur
2. Word Girl
3. Super Why
4. Martha Speaks
5. Veggie Tales
6. Word World
7. Cyber Chase
8. Jane and the Dragon
(Do you see a theme? Usually if I watch T.V. it is w/ E so he gets to pick)
If you want to play, please post "8 Things" on your blog! It's always fun to read random facts about people!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment