
It has been seven years since we married, but our history goes back a lot further than that! Zach has been my best friend for thirteen years, from the time we met he has been an example to me. He had true character at fifteen and has been my moral compass for almost as long as I can remember. He has been there for me through some of the hardest times in my life, and has remained the rock I can lean on.

Zach is the funnest person I know! He loves to be outside, and he is FEARLESS! He has introduced me to, and encouraged me to do things I never would have done before! He loves to stretch himself, and also loves to help others to realize their potential.
Zach is also the most talented, driven person I have ever met, this combined with his romantic nature has proved to be a wonderful adventure! He has done more romantic things than I can cout, but an easy one to show are the boxes he has surprised me with over the years, here are a few examples:
This music box he made for me when we were dating

He made this puzzle box to propose


And he made our bed as a part of his wedding present to me, and he made the cedar chest for me the first Christmas were were married.

Zach is the kindest person I know, and understands people is a way that allows him to help and serve others in a way I have never known another person to be able to do. This also contributes to the fact that he is a wonderful husband and father. He is able to understand each of us, and is always doing little, and big things to serve and to help each of us.

Even after all this time he is "Still the One". He is the one I look to for strength, he is the one I want to share my excitement with, he is the one I stay up until 3am talking to, he is the one I can't wait to see each day, and he is the one I am so excited to spend eternity with.

I love you more with each passing day! You are my best friend, the love of my life, and you make me a better person! Happy Anniversary! I love you!
3 comments:
I did not know that he was so talented with wood. Those things are beautiful. Happy Anniversary!!!
What sweet words you said about your hubby! I didn't know about his handiness with wood either. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary and continue to love eternity together!!
Awww, you two are so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment