
This is an old picture too, but it's a good one. This is our first trip to the Dinosaur Park. Dad and I had a really good time, but it wasn't until we got to the playground that Ethan really started to enjoy himself.
Looking at this picture also reminded me of how things are now. Since I am pregnant I am definitely not as much fun to play with, so I do a lot of watching while Dad and Ethan crawl around, wrestle, and play. I keep promising Ethan that someday I will be more fun again, but I think he is skeptical.

8 comments:
The word park is synonymous with playtime and fun. I'm glad the good times rolled when he got there. A dinosaur park sounds like it would be lots of fun!
In my house you have to spell out the word park or my 3 year old goes on a rampage of when are we going when are going when are we going.
Oh, just look at my cute nephew and my cute brother!!!
You'll be fun again. Ethan will see.
Although somehow I doubt you have ever really become UNfun. Even pregnant. :)
fun times
I love the wonder and awe in his eye.
It's ok to let Dad be the fun one for a while -- we boys never forget that mom is the source of all goodness in life.
What a great shot. You'll be crawling around with Ethan in no time.
Cute picture! I feel like I have a lot of those just because I always seem to be the one with the camera.
Don't worry about feeling unfun, he probably won't remember once you are back to your "normal" playing abilities.
Cute, cute! Isn't pregnancy so much fun? I'm sure you're still plenty of fun, but it's always nice to feel like yourself again!
Post a Comment