
This is an old picture, but one of my favorites. This is last summer, and the beginning of his, "I'll do it myself" phase, which he is still in. He wanted to water the flowers again, and when I wouldn't turn on the water for him, he climbed up on the hose house and tried to turn it on himself. This time he wasn't able to get it on, but I did get some cute pictures of it!

7 comments:
Oh, he is so CUTE! Gotta love that do it myself phase!
This is PSF PERFECTION Tiffany! I'm so glad you joined the cult with us!
P.S. Hose house...that is SO a great name for that box thingy!
yeah that "I can do it all by myself" thing really gets me everytime.
The photo is cute though ;-)
I'm not sure the "I'll do it myself phase" ever ends. My two year old started and now that's his 3 he hasn't stopped yet. And now he adds to it with I help you Momma. :)
Super cute picture. He sure has the look of determination on his face!
So adorable! You have to love the will of a child! Great story!
You know what? They never really grow out of the "I'll do it myself" phase. Well, except when it comes to chores. Nice shot!
Determination.
Hi, Wests!! This is Samantha Wayment -- I found your blog through the Melos' blog! Very cute pictures! It's so fun to be able to keep up on everyone in between Sundays! :)
Post a Comment