We decided that we should finally join the cyber world and start a blog. Mostly to journal our family, and to post pictures for those who want to see them. To start off, I will just write where we are in life, and the basic's of "what's goin' on".
Zach and I have been married 6 years this month! We moved into our current home 5 years ago in November, and we are very excited to FINALLY have our back yard finished! We have one 2 year old boy, Ethan, and another boy on the way! Noah is due November 25, so we may be skipping the whole Thanksgiving tradition this year. We have one dog, Odie, who has also been called a pig, and a cow by our neices and nephews (he is a pug dog), but to us he is just a funny little old man! We have a cat, Millie, who we only see when Ethan is sleeping, and a fish named Ralph who we never see. Zach works doing computer programing for Global Marketing, I am able to stay home with Ethan, and do some work from home on the side. Ethan is a very happy, VERY active two year old who loves to dance, sing, run, and work with Mom in the garden,
Though we may seem pretty boring, our life is full, and we are very happy! We have found ways to treasure the mundane, day to day miracles that bring us the most joy, and feel that we are better for it!
11 years ago
3 comments:
YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!
You joined the cult with us! :)
Now you just need to do Photo Story Friday with us and my mission will be complete!
Love your blog! I am glad you decided to join this somewhat addictive world.
Yay! You're a blogger! I love it!
Post a Comment