Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged

The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged!
I was tagged by Koriann, thanks!

1) When I was two years old I ate a black widow spider. The apartment complex had just been sprayed for them, so it was dead when I found it. My mother freaked out of course and called poison control. They laughed and told her that it was just an extra bit of protein. So for all you moms out there who have children who may eat bugs -- don't worry, it's just a little extra protein!

2)I love to check on Ethan when he is sleeping. I often check on him 4 or 5 times a night. When he was younger it was mostly to make sure he was still breathing, now it's because he is so sweet when he is asleep! I can't resist kissing his cute face!

3) I love to do kids crafts. When I first moved out on my own I used to have my little sister come and sleepover all the time, and we had so much fun painting pillowcases, making paper items, and wood trinkets. I can't wait for Halloween and Christmas to use Ethan as an excuse to do all the cheesy projects that are out there!

4) I still love to go and watch/feed the ducks! I still get excited to see them. I used to do it with my Grandma when I was little, and then as a teenager living in Layton I had a few dates that included feeding ducks at Layton Park. I have even been known to go by myself and provide bread for any kids passing by. Now, of course I love to take Ethan. Hopefully he will keep enjoying it as much as I do.

5) I love to read! I will read just about any type of book, but my favorite genre is still children’s literature. That is where the cleanest, value oriented books with a good plot can be found!

6)I like to work in the garden. I like to weed, and play in the dirt. I like to watch things grow, and I like to learn about the plants I am growing. I'm not great at it, but I am getting better!

I tag, Angie, Elisa, Cecily, and though I am supposed to tag 6, I am pretty sure that everybody else whose blog I know about has been tagged already, so I will leave it at 3.

2 comments:

The Melo Family said...

Hey email me your email address please. I want to invite you to view my blog. I made it private. brinnybug007@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Julia said...

What is it about sleeping kids? I love 'em too! Tiffany, you are so cute! I love reading your blog!