
Happy Birthday to my little sister Elisa! Her birthday is the day after Christmas, and I wanted to take a second, (though it may be a little late)to tell her that I love her, and that I am glad she is my sister! She is outgoing, and loves to be with people! She is a hard worker, and you can see that she is a great Mom, and is so proud of her cute little girl! She is a wonderful, and supportive wife, and seems to be always smiling. She is very good at finding those who may be having a down day, and giving them a boost! I hope that this year will be full of love and fun for you! I hope you know how much we love you and your beautiful family! Happy Birthday again!
1 comment:
Oh, Thank you! You are such a sweet and wonderful big sister!! Always making us (your siblings and others) feel special! Love you!!
Post a Comment