I can't believe we are now into 2010! I remember thinking that 2000 was Sooo far away, and that I would never be twenty, and here we are ten years after forever!
As a family we decided to make our resolution for this year based on D&C 109:8-9
"8 Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing, and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;
9 That your incomings may be in the name of the Lord, that your outgoings may be in the name of the Lord, that all your salutations may be in the name of the Lord, with uplifted hands unto the Most High— "
I have been so impressed with my boys lately! They have really risen to the challenge! I realize we are only 6 days into the new year, but they have already taught me so much about love, and faith, and prayer, and forgiveness. Maybe I wasn't as aware before, but they truly are such great examples to me! I thought that we would be teaching them these principals, but I have been blessed and surprised to find that I am being taught so much more by them! What a lucky Mom I am!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment