



I have been a little behind on things lately, so here are some pics and a quick update on what has been going on around here.




Zach's brother invited Zach and E to go to his stake/ward? Father Son campout a few weekends ago. It was E's first overnight camping trip and from what I heard they all had so much fun! Zach said E spent a fair ammount of time playing in the water at a little bridge, and then they went and hung out with the rest of the guys for dinner and games. E loved the campfire, and was most impressed by smores. He was also allowed to wear a little headlamp which made his night. Zach said he got quite a few compliments on it, and glowed with pride each time! E also developed a great relationship with his uncle, and his two cousins. E is still talking about them and the campout! When they all got home the next day Zach took his brother and nephews, and my little brother rock climbing. I believe it was the first time for all the boys, I was glad that they all finally got to go, we have been talking about it for a while.
So thank you to Zach's brother and nephew's for such a memorable weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment