Saturday, June 20, 2009

Strawberry Jam!



This is the first year that our little garden has produced enough strawberries to do something with, so I made my first batch of jam! I have to admit I was pretty excited, both about having enough strawberries, and being able to make them into jam --- so like my 3 year old son who likes to post his drawings on the fridge, I am posting my jam on my blog.

3 comments:

The Melo Family said...

Oh yum!!! I hope to be able to do that next year...cross your fingers...or ill steal some strawberrys from my mom and dads lol!! I love making Jam!! Expecially raspberry! It's my favorite!
Enjoy that yummy strawberry jam!!!

afacer said...

Where's mine? Just kidding... good job on making it... you're much braver than I!

Camille said...

Canning is one of those things that is tiring while you are doing it, but you get such satisfaction when it is over!!! Congrats!!!! Definitely something to post about!!!