


It has been so fun to watch Noah the past few months, the last few weeks we have watched him go from barely being able to sit for a few moments, to being able to sit up and rock back and forth by himself, and use his hands to play. I loved how when he was learning to sit he would support himself with his hands, and then hesitantly try to "let go" of the floor to reach for something.
His favorite part of the day is bath time, if he even hears us run the bath water he will rock back and forth in my arms, and try to jump into the tub! He loves to splash with his feet, and if I try to sit him up in the tub, he arches his back to lay down (the only time he wants to lay down I might add) so he can kick the water, needless to say I get soaked!
Noah is such a sweet, smiley baby and he really has brought a spirit of peace into our home. He seems to have a way with people, and has a very comforting presence. His older brother loves him to death, and we are all so grateful for the joy he is in our lives!
So though he is growing up a little to fast for me, I am still excited to discover all the milestones, and celebrate with him as he gains his knowledge and independence in this world.
2 comments:
He's getting so big so fast! I just can't believe it! He's so cute!
What a big man.
Post a Comment