Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thankful

Well Mary has a great idea to do a grateful post everyday! I wanted to follow suit, with a little modification. I will post grateful posts on the days I can get to the computer for the next few weeks. So with my explination, here I go.

Today I am grateful that Ethan thinks that I can fix anything. This is especially impressive because there have been a few times (w/ electronic devices or toys) that I have been unable to fix it, have given it back to Ethan, and he has figured out how to fix it himself. So I am thankful that those instances have not diminished my ablilities in his eyes. I know that the time is soon comming when there will be things that he wants fixed that won't be toys or electronics, and I will be able to do little more than talk with and support him. So I am grateful that he is still young enough, and still trusts me enough to bring anything and everything to me with the sweet trusting words, "Mommy, you fix it?"

No comments: