Sunday, February 15, 2009

In the past two years sharing and taking turns have been common topics at our house, in the past little while Ethan has really started running with this concept. He reminds us to take turns when we are stirring food, he reminds us that we need to take turns holding "baby Oah", he reminds us to take turns and share when we are eating something he likes. Really he has the concept down! Lately he has come up with something else we should take turns doing ......... driving the car! Yep, that's right, every time we get in the car he says, "I want to drive, it's my turn, Mommy and Daddy take turns and now it's Ethan's turn!" If only he would decide it's his trun to use the potty!

2 comments:

afacer said...

Oh come on mom... let him drive... what's the big deal? :)

Elisa and Tyler said...

LOL! Seriously I think the funniest part is I can so imagine him saying it and being totally serious! You should let him drive. . . he might surprise you with his mad driving skills! ;)