What a darling baby. You guys are such a sweet family! Zac thanks for all your hard work in the bishopric. You and Tiffany made many sacrifices for our ward and we just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for all you have done. We hope you enjoy your few minutes of reprieve because it certainly won't be long before your snagged for another calling.
6 comments:
SO cute! I caan't wait to see him! Love you!
Noah is SOOO cute!! Congratulations and we can't wait to meet him!!! We hope that you are doing well also!!!
That picture of the two boys together is so, so sweet! I'm so glad I got to meet baby Noah! He is the cutest!
Congratulations!! So glad that he's here - hope you are all doing well!
He's so cute and I bet Ethan loves being an older brother!
What a darling baby. You guys are such a sweet family! Zac thanks for all your hard work in the bishopric. You and Tiffany made many sacrifices for our ward and we just wanted to let you know how grateful we are for all you have done. We hope you enjoy your few minutes of reprieve because it certainly won't be long before your snagged for another calling.
Oh your new little guy is adorable, ethan is so cute too, i bet he loves his new little brother
Post a Comment