
Sunday was our first family Christmas party of the year, and Noah's first outing! We all had a great time! It is always so fun to get together as a family, but for me Christmas is extra special! I love all of our traditions! Old ones like singing hymns together as a family (we have been known to sing all of the Christmas songs in the hymn book as well as in the Children's Songbook),
Me ma reading the Christmas story, Christmas Jammie's, and new traditions: writing down what we will give Jesus this year to put in our Christmas box, and "Grandpa cookie-candy-nut bags". I am so grateful for each family member, and for the fun and love they each bring into our lives! We are a lucky bunch! Merry Christmas!
(thanks for the family picture Angie!)
1 comment:
What a cute picture!! - poor Ethan looks like he is all Christmased out already. :)
I love this time of year and being with family! It's so fun that you have so many great traditions!
Post a Comment