11 years ago
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
A Spring Day
Yesterday we enjoyed a little bit of spring, and it turned out to be a lot of fun! We did a little yard work and Ethan and I enjoyed our first bike ride together! Ethan, Noah, and I drew flowers, Iron Man, and a sun and wrote our names on the sidewalk with chalk. Then we made a hop-scotch We apparently looked like we were having a lot of fun because before we knew it we had almost all the kids who live in the cull-De-sac over playing with us. Once they came we had relay races (I did get a few amused looks from the neighbors as I crab-walked down the driveway, but I had fun, and I'll add that it was the best arm workout I've had in a while), played with a football and then I was persuaded to show them how to do a cartwheel and a hand stand, and then to teach them how to do them themselves. Ethan started learning how to ride his bike without training wheels, and we learned that Dad is a better teacher because he can hold the bike steadier than Mom can! Dad mowed the lawn for the first time this year, and we all enjoyed the cut grass smell before we headed inside for Dinner and Family Home Evening. I have to say I had lot of fun! My boys are so much fun to be with, and I had a great time playing, and went to bed very tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet you guys are especially excited for Spring since it's been such a long and dreary winter - hooray for fresh cut grass, playing outside and bike riding - gotta love it!
Post a Comment