Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a few random things going on here!

Just a few things I want to write down before I forget:

Noah loves to pray, and he won't let Zach or I help him anymore. If we start to help, he will adamantly say, "No, Bubuh", E then gets a huge grin on his face, and proceeds to help him. I have been so impressed with E, he really puts a lot of thought into what he says.

This last trip to the library I hit the jackpot! We have read 3 of the 4 books multiple times everyday that we have had them (they are going back today, so we may be having trauma at our house)! The boys actually have them memorized! I wanted to recommend them to everyone, and also make a record of them so I can purchase them!


AUTHOR: Luciani, Brigitte.
TITLE: Those Messy Hempels.
Noah will come to me out of the blue and say, "Mama, Hemples..... please!?" VERY cute book, and interactive too!


AUTHOR: Fucile, Tony.
TITLE: Let's Do Nothing!
This is now one of my favorite children's books OF ALL TIME! The boys in it remind me so much of E and Noah. My boys have learned their "parts" and can read the whole book to me!


AUTHOR: Gantos, Jack.
The Nine Lives of Rotten Ralph
This is a cute book too. E was so excited when I told him there were more Rotten Ralph books!

E and Noah are Halloween junkies, just like their Mom. Dad just rolled his eyes at us when last week we pulled out all the Halloween decorations and enthusiastically put them all up ..... a month and a half early. We are in full swing! Halloween costumes are purchased (E is BATMAN, and Noah is the CUTEST Robin EVER!), Nightmare before Christmas is playing(but honestly that is not just for the season, it happens to be one of the boys favorite movies), E is practicing/ teaching Noah Trick-or-Treating, and I am already planning a party for the kids!I think this just might be the best Halloween to date!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE Halloween too and was so excited to put my decorations up!!

Those sound like some great books - we love the library and will have to check them out! Thanks!

afacer said...

Thanks for the book ideas - can't wait to check them out.
And as for Halloween - I need to get into the spirit - no pun intended. Hahahaha... I'm so funny. (Or just a dork)
Now I'm rambling in your blog comments not just on your voicemail. Now that's talent.
K - love you!