Noah just had a diaper blow-out, gratefully the first for a long time. I ran him into the bathroom, calling over my shoulder for Ethan to bring the wipes QUICK! Into the bathroom he ran, wipes in hand, and asked what was going on. I told him Noah had a really poppy diaper that leaked out of his diaper and down his leg, and E's reaction actually made the whole thing worth it!
He said (with a lot of enthusiasm) "Good job Noah! That is a really big one, and you got it all out! Good job!!"
I had to laugh, and have to admit that I AM grateful it was out, instead of in ...
11 years ago
5 comments:
That is so cute! Ethan is so funny. Why can't we all think like kids?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can totally hear him saying that!
LOL!!!! SERIOUSLY?! Where do kids come up with this stuff?
I would have cried... even with the positive affirmations! :) Good job Ethan... and MOM!
ROFLOL! So cute!
Post a Comment