Monday, November 2, 2009

A Month of Thanks!

My sister gave us a cute thanksgiving bag that gives us a project to do each day for something we are grateful for (she found it at www.sugardoodle.net). I was really excited to get it because I really wanted to make Thanksgiving a bigger holiday than just a dinner. I want to recognize and celebrate it so that we can teach our boys how important it is to be thankful for all the blessings in our lives. This is a really fun and easy way to do this, and it is simple enough for E to understand and have fun doing it. So here is our first day of thanks!(And a big thank you to Angie!)


2 comments:

Swain Family said...

We got a turkey bag too, and it really is the cutest idea ever! You look like you had lots of fun with the closet! :)

Honey Mommy said...

What a fun idea. Keep telling us what's in there so I can duplicate it for next year!