Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Month of Thanks: Day 6 and 7

I got a little behind, so here are two days worth of thanks! On Sunday:





We made gingerbread cookies (they seemed appropriate for the season, and I love them!) E really had a lot of fun rolling out the dough, and Noah and Dad had a fun time laughing and talking with us (it turned into a Mom and E project) Then we had an extra thing to be thankful for! Some friends invited us to dinner, and we were able to share our cookies with them! We are grateful for friends, and for spending fun time with them too!

Then on Monday:


I read this out loud, and E was right on top of it, running over to Dad and shouting, "I love you" while jumping on his lap (which was already full with Noah) and gave him a hug. E then continued to tell Dad that we love him all night long! We really are thankful for Dad! We love him so much, and are so thankful for all his love, sacrifice, patience, and for his great attitude and example! There really isn't a better Dad/Husband/friend out there! We love you Dad!

No comments: