Friday, November 6, 2009

Month of Thanks: Day 4


E fell asleep at 6pm last night, so it was just Mom, Dad, and Noah on this day of thanks. It was fun, but Noah didn't quite get it, and as much fun as it would have been to take pictures of Zach and I listening to music, I passed.
I really love music of all sorts, and I am glad that Zach and the boys do too! One of our favorite pass times is to turn on music and dance, or if there are words to the music we are listening to we will get wooden spoons and sing into them while we run around playing our version of tag. Noah even gets into it too! He will either sway and dance on the floor, crawl after us, or sing and dance with me in my arms. We are truly thankful for music at our house!

No comments: