I was just going through pictures of the summer that I wanted to get prints of, and I re-discovered this one of "Oah" playing in the sand box. It was one of my favorites from this summer
Very cute! It amazes me the way that kids are drawn to sand and dirt. I don't understand it, but I love to watch the result, smiling happy faces! Great picture! If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
4 comments:
Very cute! It amazes me the way that kids are drawn to sand and dirt. I don't understand it, but I love to watch the result, smiling happy faces!
Great picture!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Oh, he is so cute...I just want to squeeze him!
that is precious...and i would def want to be playing in the sand, right now instead of the freezing weather!
What a look!
Post a Comment