
Ethan has started Pre-school and he loves it! He really loves to see his friends and to have the opportunity to run and play with them, and have some time to express himself and learn new songs! He is such a social kid, a lot more social than I ever was, and he loves the time he gets to spend laughing and playing, and yes even learning. He continues to gain self awareness, and Pre-school has also given him the opportunity to increase his sense of accomplishment and self worth. Just the other day when I picked him up he was so excited to tell me that he had done it! He had been so good, and made good choices today! He is such a sweet, and loving boy, and is so eager to please! I really feel that he teaches me so much everyday! He also has the best sense of humor and loves to laugh! Everyday I laugh with him, and even some of his teachers have commented on how funny he is! He is still growing up too fast for my liking, but I have kind of come to terms with the fact that that is just what kids do! I have also learned to embrace the chaos and movement that is boys!

Noah, now 10 months, is just as active and "rowdy" as his older brother, and they love each other for it! Noah is into everything, he explores every nook and cranny, he climbs stairs faster than I can, he pulls open drawers, and examines each item before throwing it with as much force as his little arms can muster, and then laughing with joy as they bang and clatter to the ground! He talks all the time with his cute baby chatter, and he nods his head and says "ya" to any question (sometimes I really wonder if he knows what we are saying, and knows how he is responding). He is smart, like his brother and his father, and I am sure he will soon be fixing things better than Mom, just like Dad and Ethan. He loves to "crawlrace" with Ethan (just one of the many cute games E will play with him), and he also loves to laugh!

Zach is so good with them! E is always asking "Dad, do you want to play with me", and of course Zach is ready and willing! I am amazed at how much energy Zach has as well, he will get right in there with the running, crawling and wrestling, he has been a horse, a rocket, a race car, a plane, a cowboy, a pirate, a astronaut, a lion, a frog, a bird, and a jungle gym, just to name a few (energy must just be a part of being a boy :))Even when he is tired he somehow find the energy to laugh and play and toss the boys around! He loves the kids so much, and is always talking about how good, how wonderful, how creative, how smart, how sweet, or how fun they are. He is such a good example to all of us, and really helps me to understand boys, and how they think and how they learn.
I love my boys! They teach me to laugh, to play, to run and explore! They show me how to love unconditionally, and show me that the world really isn't as complicated as I make it sometimes. They are my life, the people I love most to to be with! They are my life, and my joy!
3 comments:
Your boys are getting so big! And I can totally relate to the energy overload, they never seem to run out! It's totally a boy thing! :) I've decided that's dad's main purpose, to come home and wear them out! :) How fun though, that they have each other and such great parents!
PS. I will be sending your package today. (Finally!) Sorry about the delay, sometimes things just don't go the way I think they will! :)
Wow! Who would have guessed that Zack could multi-play so well! ;) He can be just about anything needed.
You have the cutest family, Tiffany! It's so fun to watch your kids grow up! (But they do it waaaay too fast!)
Post a Comment