11 years ago
Sunday, July 18, 2010
More about Noah
Noah is going through a shoe phase, which apparently is a right of passage in our home as some of you may remember E's shoe obsession. Noah wants to wear shoes all the time. He wants to change shoes as soon as he finds another pair, and sometimes gets quite frustrated by his lack of feet since he would like to wear all three pair of shoes that he has just found. He loves to sort them, "Mama shoe, Dada shoe, Bubuh shoe, Nano shoe". He also likes to throw them down the stairs, which accounts for some of the nicer dents in the wall. However, even with all the previously mentioned shoe bliss, there is one thing that he does with shoes that causes us to laugh the most, what we find he has put in our shoes. Zach found the remote to the T.V. in my shoe, I have found any number of super hero/villain action figures, occasionally a cracker or two, and a few balls. Tonight takes the cake though. Zach was getting Noah ready for bed, and on the way up Noah started asking for Milk, Zach turned to go in the kitchen to get it, and Noah adamantly said, "Milk" Zach said, "Yes, milk" and continued to the kitchen until Noah pointed and said, "Milk in shoe", we turned to look, and sure enough there was his milk in his shoe, luckily it was still the the sippy cup (sadly I cannot say that milk at our house always stays in the sippy cup, in fact this was the exception). I have to admit I am impressed that he remembered where he put it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! What a fun story to look back at - I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
Post a Comment