Friday, June 11, 2010

The joys of confinement!

We are happy to say that the fence is now in! E loves it so much that the day after we put it in he went and stood shivering in the backyard with a huge smile on his face.... he was there ALL BY HIMSELF and he couldn't have been happier! He also keeps telling Dad "I don't believe it, I just don't believe it, we have a fence!" Noah on the other hand is still a little unsure about this whole limit thing, but for the most part is good natured about it.
I LOVE it! It makes gardening so much easier, and there are moments, in between tag, football, soccer, and exploring that I can actually just sit and chill for a while without worrying that they have escaped into the street! So thanks Zach for making this happen!

No comments: