
So, as usual I am running a little late when it comes to blogging, but I wanted to wish my baby sister a Happy Birthday, and since I am within the week of her birthday celebrations, I hope she will forgive my tardiness :)
Katy is one of the friendliest people I know! She has a loving heart, and an ability to accept and love everybody for who they are! She knows when to be serious, and how to have a good time! She can always make me smile and is one of the cleverest, witty people I know! I truly look up to her in many ways! I am so excited she is coming home soon, and just as excited that she is having her first baby! Congratulations! We all love and adore you here, and hope this is the best birthday week ever!
Love,
Tiff, Zach, Ethan, and Noah
1 comment:
Your the best big sister! Thank you for my birthday wish! And yes, same week is pretty much the same day! :) love you guys, cant wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment