Friday, May 14, 2010



We have been loving the intermittent good weather lately, but out of all of us I think Noah loves it most. I think he loves the freedom being outside seems to afford, and he is wonderfully observant. He will take time to stop and look at everything, and ask me, "this?" He will sometimes spend 5 or more min looking at one thing. He loves to look at the grains of sand in the sand box, the new plants that are coming up in the garden, and any rock he can find. He also found a snake skin in the back yard that he looked at for a good 7-10 min, and keeps going back to look at every time we go outside. He also loves to help me water the plants, and he loves to weed with me. I don't know if the appeal is putting them IN the bucket, pulling them out of the ground, that it is what I am doing, or a combination of all three, but he will follow me around the entire time I am weeding pulling weeds and plants alike!
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


As for the picture, I think it captures him, and I like the shadow. So, even though I know it breaks a lot of rules of photography according to what I have read, I like it!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww, he's a cutie! Theres just something about being outdoors that brings out the fascination in kids. Here's to a whole summer of exploring!!!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I love his little shadow. I have a Noah too! :)