Thursday, April 22, 2010

Help!

Okay, I am having a serious exercise slump! My old stand by's are boaring me out of my mind, and I feel like I need to mix it up a little bit! I recently found ZUMBA, which I LOVE, but I only made it to one class, and havn't been back since due to time constraints, and well .... I'm tired at night (appolgies for that complaint to my pregnant sister who is amazing and works out every day!) I have been MAKING myself exercise latly, and have been dreading it! Which really makes it all work and no play. So here is where my plea for help comes in..... what do you do when you need to mix things up a litte bit? Is there something that you LOVE that I should check out? I would appreciate any suggestions you have for me!

2 comments:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I just bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I haven't tried it yet, but am vowing to start working out on Monday. Haha! I've said that for the past month. Try that. I also have a Tae-bo amped video that is fun, but totally kicks your butt you can borrow that if you want too.

Camille said...

Body for Life.....No videos just an eating and exercise program....it is AMAZING!!! I need to start it again....If you want to borrow my books just let me know. I have the eating for life and Body for life-women.....