Blocheta (pl. noun) - A made-up Bulgarian word (I think) meaning multiple small blogs.
Tiffany was sick over the weekend so the boys and I had some humorous chaos together. One night I was helping Ethan get ready for bed and I put a pair of underwear on his bed with his pajamas.
"Ethan," I said, impressed that I had thought of it, "You didn't have a bath tonight, so you probably should put on new underwear." Noah then took my attention (most likely to read him the twentieth book in the last hour) and by the time I was back, Ethan was ready. After our nightly ritual, everyone was in bed.
The next day I hear Ethan bust up laughing from the bathroom. "Dad, Dad come quick! Hurry!" I run upstairs, grateful he is laughing. "Dad, I am wearing two underwears!" Gotta love a growing sense of humor.
Later in the weekend we were in Ethan's room. Noah had done his second favorite thing he does with books and pulled all of them off the bookshelf in what I would have normally referred to as a "pile of books." I am glad I had Ethan to more accurately describe the scene: "Dad look, a puddle of books!"
We have had a lot of fun, I am glad Mom is feeling better though.
11 years ago
1 comment:
I guess you need to be more clear with your instructions...how I love that he gets the humor in it all!!
We have puddles of books all over the house...and puddles of other stuff too. I really need to clean. Boo.
Post a Comment