
I haven't played for a while, and thought I would try and get back on top of things. This is a picture I took of me and my son, we were just goofing around, singing "If You're Happy and You Know It" and we did a verse of "Make a silly face", we were laughing at each other, and I happened to have the camera handy and this was the result. It has become one of my favorite pictures of us (if not the most flattering picture) and he loves to point it out and talk about our "funny faces". I love it for the memory, but also because this captures who he is, a funny, happy go lucky three year old who loves to laugh and loves to sing.
So here is to kids who help us to remember not to take ourselves too seriously!

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
3 comments:
I love love love that picture of you BOTH. It IS flattering because it says what a great and fun mom you are!
LOVE the picture!! What a fun mom you are!
So fun! Glad you were able to capture that moment. Priceless.
Post a Comment