
It's official! Noah is now crawling! He is so pleased with himself, and is getting around quite well, much to the cats chagrin. He is already trying to stand up and has done it twice by holding on to the chair, so it probably won't be long before he is trying out walking! I do believe that he will be my child that gets into everything, so wish me luck!
4 comments:
YEAH Baby "Oah"! So fun... now if Lars would just start walking...
First, I cannot believe how big he is already! And so cute, Tiff.
Second, good luck! Man once they are mobile, it's all down hill from there! haha!
What?! My baby Noah is not old enough to be crawling!! That's so exciting though. . . Good luck though, Tylee got into EVERYTHING!!! I would suggest investing in many of those cupboard locks :)
WOW! He's growing so fast! I can't believe he's that big! Now the real fun begins! :>
Post a Comment