11 years ago
Friday, July 29, 2016
Izzy: Momma, I'm huunnngry
Me: We are making dinner!
Izzy: I don't want that I want graham crackers.
Me: We don't have any
Izzy: Then let's go to the store.
Me: That will take longer than making dinner!
Izzy: I want graham crackers okay, you have lots of idea's and now it's my idea. You can give me the graham crackers and not a toy. Remember, I listen to Daddy.
Me: Yes, you listen to Daddy at the store, but you don't always listen to me.
Izzy: but I will!
Me: Oh, so you are reformed
Izzy: ...... No, I'm five.
Me: Izzy, your not five until your birthday.
Izzy: No, I'm five now, remember, and I can listen to you.
Me: You can listen, but you are still four.
Izzy: Mom, this is boring, you're taking to long. Why are we waiting, Please I have graham crackers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment