Friday, March 6, 2009

Tell tale signs of Spring

Whenever the seasons start to change I get sick. This would explain the current cold I have, and most likely the cold that Noah has right now. Despite being achy, and feeling bad that Noah isn't feeling well, this cold is expected and somewhat welcome! It means spring is just around the corner, and I am most definitely ready for spring! I am ready (and so is Ethan) to escape the confines of our home (it seems a lot smaller than normal now at the end of winter) and go for walks, play in the garden, go hiking, play at the park, fly kites, and all of the other activities spring brings! Who would have ever thought I could be grateful for a cold?!

3 comments:

The Melo Family said...

if it meant spring was close I would be greatful too!! I hope you and Noah get better soon! I missed you both at church!!:D

Camille said...

Spring Fever!!!! I hear ya. Hope you get feeling well soon.

mary said...

Hope you get better soon! But I TOTALLY agree - we are very ready for spring around here!!